Red door ft. leather jacket

Hey guys! Today I finally took some pictures with with Lisa and I truly have to say that I'm so obsessed about how good they actually...

Hey guys! Today I finally took some pictures with with Lisa and I truly have to say that I'm so obsessed about how good they actually turned out. 
So these past days been pretty stressful and depressing because school was busy af and the weather here in Germany was all about rain, snow and tons of clouds. But there's one good message, I'm officially on holidays now, which means making videos, shooting Outfits and in general.
, finally time to do all the things I love, so I'm pretty excited about this. 
At the very moment I'm sitting in my office, writing this Blogpost and later I'm off to watch GermanysNextTopmodel (seriously it's so fun watching this shit with friends) with my friends at Mattis house and after that we're hopping on the latest bus to our little city to go out a bit and have some drinks together, celebrating that holidays are here and school is almost over.

Enough personal stuff, lets move on to todays outfit! I cooperated with Dr.Denim which is an amazing street style brand. They asked me if I would love to choose some itmes from their new mens collection and I said yes. So in this Post you can see my gorgeous new leather jacket I got from them. I always wanted to have such a jacket and now I finally got one! I was not sure how to style the jacket so I googled a bit and focused on different Blogs such as IAMGALLA. To sum it up, I ended up, going the more rock-version ft. an thrifted flannel, ripped jeans and for sure, my beloved Dr. Martens.
See you next time, Erik.

                                        __________________________________________________________________________________________________

Outfitdetails:

Jacket - Dr.Denim
Shoes - Dr.Martens
Watch - Henry London
Ripped Denim - Bershka
Flannel - thrifted
Backpack - GustiLeder


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare