Shades of grey... BERLIN Outfit pt. 1

Hey guys & welcome to my second Blogpost!  At first I would like to thank everyone for the really positive feedback you gave us in ...

Hey guys & welcome to my second Blogpost! 
At first I would like to thank everyone for the really positive feedback you gave us in the last time, the Blog reached 3000 views in such a short time, that's amazing! 
So today I'm going to show you one of three outfits that I was wearing in Berlin some days ago which means two outfits will be following. So for this sunny day I decided to go out of the house in a more chic way. I paired grey cotton pants with an grey-ombre pullover. When I was first putting these two pieces together, I recognized that they match so extremely well though they are from two different  brands! I added a simple black coat (similar one here) and a black scarf and my go to shoes from Dr. Martens because they are the best choice for exploring Berlin and its stores. Additional to these pieces I was wearing my glasses and my brand new watch by Tayroc watches which looks so minimal and is deffintly a simple timepiece and eye-catcher as well. 
I hope you liked my "grey" outfit, see ya, Erik!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare