My go to style.

Hey yo! It's Erik and I'm finally able to start blogging again! I'm so excited and can't wait what the blogger univer...

Hey yo!
It's Erik and I'm finally able to start blogging again! I'm so excited and can't wait what the blogger universe will bring for us in further months, projects etc. It's such a cool opportunity to come together with Jovana, Christopher and Tobias for building up our website about fashion, photography and our own lifestyle. 
So for my first post I decided to go with an outfit, a "go to" one. So when there's not much time and I need to dress up fast but chic as well, I always go with this combination. At first, my Dr. Martens are a MUST, I could literally not image living without them. I got the usual unisex model in frosted black which makes them look special. The second most important for me are my pants, this time I picked a jogger/chic model I to from Pull&Bear (similar one here), it's so comfy and looks classic in the same time! An other piece that can't be forgotten is my coat from F21(similar one from H&M here), seriously, black winter coats are everything! Underneath it I'm wearing a simple white shirt and for making the look perfect I added some accessories as my watch by Kapten & Son, my scarf which I loved to be from Burberry haha and my sunnies (similar ones here) from F21 aswell. I hope that you liked my first post, please comment tips and tricks below, see ya, Erik!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare