Marble obsession via NUNUCODESIGN + Feedback wanted!

Hey guys and welcome to todays "brand presentation". For today I picked up NUNUCODESIGN for my little Review. They sended me t...

Hey guys and welcome to todays "brand presentation". For today I picked up NUNUCODESIGN for my little Review. They sended me two outstanding pieces from their marble collection and I'm so happy and thankful for receiving my new case + notebook. Both products came in white marble optic and are my newest eye-catcher on my desk. Like seriously, both in combination is to die for! So go ahead to their website and check all the other amazing pieces that they offer. 

+++ PLEASE GIVE US MORE CRITICAL FEEDBACK+++

All in all we want to get better with every article on this website to develop something really magical and a place where fashion, design, photography and lifestyle will become outstanding content, so feel free to comment your tips n' tricks below. x Erik

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Die Hülle ist so schön, so eine wollte ich mir auch schon längst
    bestellen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich mag die auch so sehr, lohnt sich auf jeden Fall sich eine zu bestellen!

      Delete