Breakfast Idea - Porridge

Hey guys! Today I want to give you a little breakfast idea. To have a healthy, tasty and fast breakfast I love to cook Porridge. In...



Hey guys! Today I want to give you a little breakfast idea.
To have a healthy, tasty and fast breakfast I love to cook Porridge.
In total it only takes about 10-15 minutes.

For my Porridge I use:
- 80 gram oatmeal
- 200 milliliters of water
- 200 milliliters of milk
- 1 apple and 2 bananas

Firstly I cut my bananas and the apple in tiny pieces. Then I start to cook all the ingredients except of the apple and  half of a banana.
After three minutes I add three quarters of the apple, because I do not like the apple too squishy.
I cook the Porridge until it has a nice consistency which takes about 7-10 minutes.
After that I fill the Porridge in a bowl and decorate it with the left over quarter of the apple and half of the banana. (I also love to add some nuts!)

I hope I could give you an idea for a fast but healthy breakfast.

Have a great day!
Christopher

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare