Outfit Idea: Cold days in Hamburg

Hey guys! Today I´m exited to share an Outfit idea with you. At first these pictures were not planned to be involved in an...


Hey guys!
Today I´m exited to share an Outfit idea with you.

At first these pictures were not planned to be involved in an Outfit post, but i really want to show you the photos, so please excuse that I do not show every single detail of it. Because it got colder again in Germany, I decided to wear an Outfit that keeps me warm while exploring Hamburg.



I wore one of my favourite knits combined with a flannel underneath. My coat and the big scarf did a great job, I did not feel cold  the whole day. My red Dr. Martens are my favourite shoes, so they could not be missed in that Outfit. As always I was wearing a hat and my beloved leather backpack to finish my Outfit for a cold day in Hamburg.

What I wore:

                                                        - Coat:         Mango Man
                                                        - Knit:          Pull & Bear
                                                        - Flannel:     Thrifted
                                                        - Jeans:         H&M
                                                        - Shoes:        Dr. Martens
                                                        - Scarf:         Zara
                                                        - Hat:            H&M
              -Backpack:GustiLeder

You Might Also Like

8 Kommentare

  1. You look amazing! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super super chic!
    Euer Blog ist total erfrischend und finde es großartig, dass auch mal ein Junge seine Leidenschaft für Fashion zeigt!
    Bin euch direkt mal gefolgt <3

    Liebst, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Colli,
      vielen vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar!
      Ich wünsche Die noch einen schönen Abend.
      Liebe Grüße,
      Christopher

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Mir gefällt euer Blog echt gut! :)
    Das Outfit gefällt mir auch und ich liebe Hamburg einfach über alles.
    Vielleicht schaust du ja auch mal bei mir vorbei.☺♥
    Liebe Grüße,
    Laura von lauraskreativecke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Laura,
      vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar!
      Hamburg ist wirklich sehr schön.
      Liebe Grüße! :)
      Christopher

      Delete